A little about me... I have gained 30 pounds since meeting my husband four years ago. Those pounds come from nights upon nights of eating Braums ice cream, pizza, and vegging out in front of the tv.
Everyone says that after you get married you put on weight. I hoped that wouldn't happen to me, but it has. I'm having a hard time dealing with it. The last ten pounds seemed to have creeped up only in the past couple of months and I'm at my heaviest weight.
I heard of this challenge through my step-dad, Joe, and my mother. Joe has lost 39 pounds, my mother 19, and my sister 15. That was enough to get my attention.
So I'm going to do something that is really hard for me to do, but I really want to put myself out there in hopes of encouraging others to take this challenge with me. I'm going to post my before photos before I have any progress to show. I had my husband take these yesterday, so they are very recent. Gosh, talk about embarassing, but here I go.....
So there you have it. The only thing giving me confidence to post this horrible picture is my confidence in Visalus. I've seen my family collectively loose 75 pounds in the past 3 months. I'm confident I will do the same. My goals is to loose 25 pounds. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:
Post a Comment