Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Second Day

This is my second day of my Body by Vi challenge.  So far its hard to tell anything because I've been sick.  I weighed today and actually gained one and a half pounds.  I know its from all of the splurging I did in the few days leading up to my start date.  I went a little crazy with the ice cream.  That is going to be my hardest challenge... no ice cream in the evenings.  Its one of my husband and I's favorite thing to do:  eat ice cream from Braums at night while watching a favorite show.  My sister gave me an awesome alternative, though.  She said to take:

-frozen blueberries
-a banana
-a little milk

blend it all up, and it tastes a lot like ice cream.  I will have to try this!

I am not discouraged by my weight gain.  I know it'll come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment