I just had my shake for breakfast. I don't have any results to speak of yet. I haven't weighed myself. I want to wait a couple of weeks before I weigh. My stomach has been a little upset this past week. I think its from the sudden change of nutrition I've been putting inside my body. My body is like, 'Hey! What is all this stuff?!' Its used to being fed all kinds of carbs and sugars, and now is being filled with tons of nutrition. I didn't expect to see any results my first week, but hopefully in about a week I will start noticing some changes in my body. I've already noticed my stomach isn't protruding as much as it usually is.
I like adding bananas to my shakes. It makes them a thicker consistency and tastes oh so yummy! This morning I was out of bananas so I added frozen raspberries, blueberries and ice. Very good!
No comments:
Post a Comment